e

e

Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine´s Day

I've no perfumed hearts
and no roses to spare
But I've these verses
to show you I care.

I know it´s maybe too much romantic in the morning for some people of you,

but I have to admit, that I´m a fan of the Valentine´s Day.
I´ve always noticed, that there are either real Valentine´s Day Lovers or Haters; nothing between.
And yes I´m a lover of all these romantic - kitschy stuff.
I´m not crazy about it because I get presents and flowers from my boyfriend but rather it´s a day, where you can remember your togetherness, and that is the main point for me.

And because my boyfriend knows this, I´ve received yesterday a lovingly wrapped package from Germany.
Inside it I´ve found these lovely treasures; a letter, one of my favorites magazines and a faithful companion -
the candle - dog.
By the way, I´ve also send a little package to him but it doesn´t received yet, so I can´t reveal you details.
It´s too bad, that I can´t be with my boyfriend during this day, but I keep him in my mind all day, that´s for sure.
What do you think about today; you´re rather lover or hater?

Nevertheless I wish you a wonderful day, with or without celebrating.

source: http://www.talidari.net/romantic-valentine-day-poems.html





1 comment:

  1. schön und den sinn dieses tages meiner meinung nach komplett ergriffen

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete