e

e

Monday 25 February 2013

Haircolor-Trends from Runway 2013



1 multicolored fur - detail by Fendi
2 deep hairline and light hair - ends by Altuzarra
3 naturally Two - Tone  - Look by Jil Sander
4 light strands of hair by Marni

I´m obsessed with my hairs. They never be how they should but I think I´m a difficult case in hair - cases.
Normally, I don´t care about the latest hair - trends but surprisingly, I really liked the styling of the runways this year.
I´ve been thinking for a while about this Ombré Trend but I haven´t got the courage yet to try it. Probably, sometimes I have a naturally Ombré Look without coloring because of the use of my hair straightener, I guess.
So, what do you think about this trends?  
I simply love them.

source: http://www.vogue.de/beauty/beauty-trends/haarfarben-2014-farbverlaeufe#galerie/23

No comments:

Post a Comment